LLM - Legal and Political Aspects of International Affairs
In recent years, key global issues have raised the profile of international affairs substantially. Lawyers are increasingly required to understand both the law and political issues which influence how States and other
international actors behave.
Our LLM (Legal and Political Aspects of International Affairs) will help you build the necessary level of expertise to succeed in the fast-growing world of international affairs, in a stimulating and challenging environment.
The LLM in Legal and Political Aspects of International Affairs is a participating Masters course for The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships scheme.
· a varied programme that draws students from all over the world
· the ability to study topics in-depth and conduct research in areas of
international affairs of particular interest to you
· the only programme in the UK to offer tuition from established experts
in both international law and international relations
· an international perspective, with emphasis on international
conventions as well as political reality
· innovative and unique modules, from the traditional to those at the
cutting edge of recent developments
· flexibility and choice from a wide range of modules
· an extremely friendly and approachable teaching team
Human Rights and Global Justice and International Affairs: Legal and Political Aspects; or either Human Rights and Global Justice or International Affairs: Legal and Political Aspects and one of either International Humanitarian Law or International Law and the Use of Force.
Two from the compulsory list or any of the following:
Or any of the modules listed in any other LLM programme or from a combination of LLM programmes or from the Department of Politics and International Relations, subject to availability.
Information on the fees and funding for this course is to be confirmed.
Visit the website for more information about international students at Cardiff.
Visit the website for more information about employability at Cardiff.