LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
At BPP University Law School we specialise in legal careers, not just qualifications. So as well as teaching you the theory we give you the practical experience you need to help you secure your future training contract. So if you’re thinking about studying the LLM you’ll need to think about studying at BPP University Law School.
The LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors)
The LLM Legal Practice incorporates BPP University Law School’s highly regarded Legal Practice Course giving you the essential training you need to become a qualified solicitor. In addition you can select from a range of modules designed to help you gain additional knowledge and develop new skills highly sought after by the profession to enhance your employability.
Why Choose BPP University Law School?
- An innovative and challenging programme designed to develop the key skills and attributes required by the legal profession
- Scholarships and funding options available, including the Students Loans Company postgraduate loan funding
- Flexible study to suit your schedule: full-time or part-time available in seven city centre locations
- Our tutors are qualified lawyers who bring experience of working in practice into the classroom
- Add value and focus to your LLM Legal Practice by attending free additional workshops run in conjunction with leading law firms to ensure you are practice-ready, culminating in our highly successful Employability Week
We hold a number of events across the year including Open Evenings and webinars. These events will allow you to find out more about the LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) programme, take a tour of our centres and speak to both students and staff. You can find out more about upcoming events by visiting the BPP events page on our website.
Fees vary for the LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) programme depending on which location you choose to study at.
Part-time study may not run at all locations.
You may be eligible for a student loan of up to £10,280 to help you to pursue your master’s studies. For more information about fees and funding, please visit our website.
We welcome students from all over the world. For our LLM Legal Practice (Solicitors) programme you will need:
- A qualifying law degree at class 2.2 or above
- OR a qualifying non-law degree at class 2.2 above and a GDL, CPE, or similar qualification such as CILEx
- If English is not your first language you will need to hold IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent.
For more information please contact International Admissions on 03331 226 834 or by emailing email@example.com
From the moment you accept your place, you'll have access to our careers service, which offers:
- Application reviews for recognised periods of training or placements in law firms, companies and the not-for-profit sector
- Support with researching firms
- Advice on CVs and covering letters
- Help with preparing for interviews and assessment centre advice
- Mock interviews
- Advice on alternative careers
You will never leave an advice session empty-handed. Together, we'll draw up a career action plan which details the steps you should take to achieve your career goals.
You’ll also be allocated a tutor who can advise you prior to your course commencing. Their professional experience can benefit you if you are looking to apply for your period of recognised training before starting on the LLM Legal Practice programme.
We also provide you with our timetabled Employability Week which is a great opportunity for you to develop your professional skills and to improve your personal brand to prepare you for your legal career. All LLM Legal Practice students will be timetabled to attend three compulsory workshops which offer essential tips on how to handle the first week in a law firm and develop your commercial awareness.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to attend a wide range of optional workshops designed and delivered in conjunction with leading law firms.
BPP University Law School - Liverpool
Tel: 0333 130 5467
1st Floor, Merchants Court
2-12 Lord Street